O2 wanted to understand the changing consumer with regards to their ‘connectivity’ – be that phone (mobile, home) or internet (mobile, home broadband, mobile broadband) usage.
Join the Dots worked in partnership with O2 to establish a large online community encompassing both customers and non-customers, and shaped around their core customer segmentation model. This has been running since 2008 and offers O2:
• An open channel to customers and non-customers
• A finger on the consumer pulse
• An opportunity to test and refine ideas – particularly those that might otherwise go un-researched
• Significant financial savings
• A dedicated strategic partner who knows their products and business
The community covers NPD, communications, lifestyle, technology adoption and usage, customer experience and partnerships. We have utilised the full range of available community research techniques, as well as developing some bespoke new ones.
We provide O2 with ongoing consumer insight, running 100 different projects in a year amongst our 3,000 active members.
For more details contact Matt Gough