MRS Conference: Online Research Methods
Online Research Methods: optimising approaches to online engagement
Developments in online research methodologies are progressing at a rapid pace and the online research environment is maturing. However, for many organisations online research is still fairly new and they are taking their first leap into the online research space.
This year’s online methods conference will look at how to get the most out of online engagement by selecting the right digital methods to meet specific research aims, understanding how to combine different online methodologies to produce holistic findings and how to optimise the online research experience to ensure you get the very best out of your respondents.
• Optimise survey design, format and technology choices to maximise respondent engagement and online survey completion rates
• Taking market research online communities to the next level: weaving consumer communities into the fabric of your business to deliver on-going feedback about your brand and business activities
• Explore gamification as a technique for improving the reliability and quality of online research responses
• Combine consumer research with big data analysis to gain depth and breadth in your research
• Demonstrate the value and evaluate the limitations of online research to develop an informed strategy for online engagement
• Gain 360 insights by combining social, survey and mobile research
09.30 Opening comments from the chair, Graeme Lawrence.
14.00 Bringing together mobile, social and survey results for 360 insights from speaker, Sarah De Caux.