What will you be doing?
The key role of the Business Development Manager is to work with the Sales and Marketing team to win new business for the company aligned to the business winning strategy. Principal duties are to:
- Manage the development and creation of business-winning proposals and sales collateral
- Support the identification and contacting of sales opportunities with new and lapsed clients
We’re looking for somebody who is:
- A strong communicator (both written and face-to-face)
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Motivated by winning work
- Results oriented
You will need to show evidence of having:
- A sound understanding (including hands-on experience) of consumer market research
- A working knowledge of communities
- A degree or equivalent qualification
What’s in it for you?
We offer loads of benefits like a bonus, competitive pension, the ability to buy and sell holiday, tonnes of training, time off for charity work and more. We will consider home-workers from across the UK for this position, as well as part time and flexible working hours.
Fancy a chat?
Diversity and inclusion is massively high on our agenda and we welcome applications from all walks of life. If you’d like more information about the role before applying, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll set up a chat.