What will you be doing?
Reporting to the Operations Manager, we’re looking for an Online Research Technologist to work on the implementation and management of online research on behalf of Join the Dots. The role also includes an element of development work with regards to improving our survey systems and processes. Principal duties include:
- Creating and checking complex online surveys
- Monitoring and handling data collection
- Running panels
- Data handling and manipulation
- Producing tabulated results from quantitative data
- Providing cleaned data to clients or third-party suppliers
- Carrying out image manipulation and testing
- Troubleshooting technical issues
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A positive outlook
- The ability to learn new skills quickly
- The ability to communicate effectively, to both internal and external clients
- A keen interest in the latest technology and techniques in this field, including Confirmit software, browser updates effecting our online surveys
- The ability to use industry and technology knowledge to further the commercial advantage of the company
Qualifications and experience:
- Some knowledge in the following areas: SQL Database programming, PHP, SPSS, Quantum, Merlin, other online survey software or reporting tools
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a numerate subject e.g. Maths, Stats, Sciences or Computing, or comparable experience of a similar role.
What’s in it for you?
We’re based in the heart of the Northern Quarter in Manchester, surrounded by cool bars and restaurants and are about a 7 minute walk from Piccadilly Gardens. On top of that we offer corporate benefits such as an excellent pension scheme, season ticket loan, 25 days holiday and an employee perk portal for saving on high street stores and wellbeing packages.
Fancy a chat?
Diversity and inclusion is massively high on our agenda and we welcome applications from all walks of life. If you’d like more information about the role before applying, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll set up a chat.