What will you be doing?
Reporting to the Research Team Director, you’ll be working on one of our key FMCG accounts, building relationships and leveraging our offer with the client, growing business and increasing profitability. Its all about developing the account and choaching project managers and we want people who relish making a difference to both their clients and their colleagues
Who are we looking for?
Basically, we’re looking for someone who is innovative and willing to deliver impactful work that enthuses our clients and it would help if you have:
- A passion for understanding what makes people tick in different markets
- Exceptional client handling skills
- An ability to effectively coach junior researchers
- An understanding of the nuances of conducting research in different markets; what works and what doesn’t!
- An interest in trying new things and innovative methodologies e.g. communities, mobile surveys, ethnography
- The ability to work at pace, on a variety of challenges
What’s in it for you?
We offer loads of benefits like a bonus, competitive pension, the ability to buy and sell holiday, tonnes of training, time off for charity work and more. We recognise that flexibility is really important so are happy to chat about flexible hours and location, too.
Fancy a chat?
Diversity and inclusion is massively high on our agenda and we welcome applications from all walks of life. If you’d like more information about the role before applying, email me at email@example.com and we’ll set up a chat.