What will you be doing?
We are looking for a Senior Research Executive with experience in delivering research solutions. Join the Dots is an award winning consumer insight agency that works with many blue chip clients in the UK and worldwide, including The Co-operative, Heathrow, easyJet, Nationwide and Unilever. We are fast paced, fun, creative, and collaborative. Does this sound like somewhere you could thrive?
As SRE you will be the principal point of contact for clients, and take responsibility for projects from proposal to debrief & work alongside senior colleagues on more complex challenges (with support from a Project Director).
Having good working knowledge across a selection of different research methodologies is essential. We would love you to be able to do both qual and quant, and you will ideally have excellent research design and analysis skills, and the ability to integrate trends and secondary data in to the primary research
What will you bring?
- Brilliant client handling skills
- The ability to make complex information simple to digest & impossible to ignore
- A commercial perspective and interest in your accounts and sector(s)
- An interest in innovative methodologies e.g. communities, mobile surveys, ethnography
- Experience or an interest in working across different sectors e.g fashion and retail, food and drink, financial services, travel and tourism and utilities
- A growth mindset, and keenness to develop your career
How you do things is just as important as your research skills. People who excel at Join the Dots are team players, with passion and pride in what they do. Working hard, and supporting one another is a given
What’s in it for you?
We’re based in the heart of the Northern Quarter in Manchester, surrounded by cool bars and restaurants and are about a 7 minute walk from Piccadilly Gardens. On top of that we offer corporate benefits such as an excellent pension scheme, season ticket loan, 25 days holiday and an employee perk portal for saving on high street stores and wellbeing packages.
Fancy a chat?
We’re keen to find the right person as soon as possible so will be interviewing as and when applications come in. If you’d like more information or would like to apply, email your CV and the job title to email@example.com.