As a Senior Research Analyst at Join the Dots you will be the main point of contact for clients and take responsibility for projects from briefing to debrief (with support from a Project Lead).
The successful candidate must have at least 2 years background in market research (digital methodologies ideally), with particular skills in asking smart questions, active listening and observing people’s behavior.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Management of client relationships throughout research projects and on an ongoing basis – expected to take a primary role as the main client contact, but with additional support from a senior colleague on more complex projects.
- Management of quantitative, qualitative and/or community projects including project set-up, day to day management, analysis, debriefing to clients.
- Handling briefings with the client, scheduling projects, tracking the progress of research fieldwork, and keeping clients and colleagues informed at key stages.
- Expected to play an active role in presenting to clients, with more support provided by a senior colleague on complex projects.
- Expected to support the Project Lead in writing simple proposals and spotting opportunities on client accounts.
- To keep up to date with market research innovations.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, and at least 2 years of prior experience, preferably with a research vendor company.
- Ideally will have some experience in the US FMCG/CPG and Technology sectors.
- Ideally will have some experience in online digital and qualitative research methods.
- Self-motivated, flexible, and organized.
- Capable of working independently and within teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and project management skills.
- Great team player.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook is required.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to be a part of our Join the Dots team, where you will have access to some of the smartest technology in the research industry today. As well as some of the smartest people in our global offices such as, designers, trend experts, film makers and story tellers which offers you an incredible playground to create amazing research projects and solutions for our clients.